top of page





在英國購買物業時,買家需要繳付印花稅(Stamp Duty),基於不同情況,所繳付的稅項可大不相同。特別是持BNO VISA移英人士,往往對英國「首次置業」準則或金錢調動往來感到困惑,我們專業的會計師可因應最新稅收標準以及你的實際情況,為你評估你實際的印花稅支出,以及在個別情況下,做到減少稅務支出的效果。

印花稅稅率Stamp Duty













黃先生(化名)持BNO VISA移民英國已超過一年,曾在香港買過物業,移英前已把物業售出,目前身份是英國稅務居民,他購入一間£300,000物業,交易時由於樓價首£250,000是免稅,餘下的£50,000則需要支付5%稅項,稅項便是£2,500。

首次置業買家稅率First Time Buyer Stamp Duty

如果你在全球未曾買賣過任何物業,英國是你人生首次買入物業的話,你就可以享受到首次置業買家稅率First Time Buyer Stamp Duty優惠。由2022年9月22日起,首次置業買家稅率如下:


tax rate








黃先生(化名)持BNO VISA移民已超過一年,他未曾在地球任何一處買過物業,目前身份是英國稅務居民,他購入一間£300,000物業,交易時無須繳付印花稅。

  • Why use an accountant to handle tax filing?
    If you are not familiar with the tax declaration procedures in the UK, or have doubts about the information required to be declared on the tax return form or do not know how to fill it in, it is very appropriate to hire a licensed accountant to handle it on your behalf. On the other hand, for the situation of overseas people or people who have just come to the UK, the tax return forms provided by HMRC online may not be able to meet the needs of customers 100%.It is safer to hire a professional accountant to assist with tax filing.
  • How to avoid double taxation in Hong Kong and the UK?
    If You are a UK tax resident And with income from Hong Kong, you may be subject to double taxation. The Double Tax Treaty (Double Tax Treaty) has been signed between the UK and Hong Kong, which allows you to apply for a credit for the UK tax burden on the tax paid in Hong Kong. In the tax return form provided online by HMRC, it may not be 100% To meet the needs of customers, it is safer to hire professional accountants to assist in tax declaration.
  • How will an accountant file your taxes for you?
    We will first understand the customer's financial situation, prepare the corresponding HMRC form for the customer, and fill in the relevant tax information for the customer to ensure that the information is complete and meets the requirements of HMRC, and complete the entire tax procedure in an orderly manner.
  • I just immigrated to the UK, how do I apply for Split Year Treatment?
    For people who have just immigrated to the UK, the problem they often encounter when filing taxes is that they do not know how to declare the Split Year Treatment (Split Year Treatment). This is because you need to fill in the SA109 form to fill in the relevant information, and the relevant forms cannot Choose and fill in the HMRC tax declaration process, so you need to find another SA109 form to fill in. If you have other income, such as dividends in Hong Kong, regular bank or rental income, you need to fill in other forms, because each person's situation is different , it is difficult to generalize which forms to fill in, or which details to pay attention to, etc. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us to follow up for you.



bottom of page