top of page










製作財務報表(financial statements)

基於客戶的業務需要,我們可以為客戶製作符合英國標準的財務報表(符合國際財務報告準則IFRS及英國通用會計實務UK GAAP標準),以展示客戶公司的財務情況及能力。報表除了供機構審查或審計使用外,對於客戶內部評估及分析業務狀況尤為重要。

  • Why use an accountant to handle tax filing?
    If you are not familiar with the tax declaration procedures in the UK, or have doubts about the information required to be declared on the tax return form or do not know how to fill it in, it is very appropriate to hire a licensed accountant to handle it on your behalf. On the other hand, for the situation of overseas people or people who have just come to the UK, the tax return forms provided by HMRC online may not be able to meet the needs of customers 100%.It is safer to hire a professional accountant to assist with tax filing.
  • How to avoid double taxation in Hong Kong and the UK?
    If You are a UK tax resident And with income from Hong Kong, you may be subject to double taxation. The Double Tax Treaty (Double Tax Treaty) has been signed between the UK and Hong Kong, which allows you to apply for a credit for the UK tax burden on the tax paid in Hong Kong. In the tax return form provided online by HMRC, it may not be 100% To meet the needs of customers, it is safer to hire professional accountants to assist in tax declaration.
  • How will an accountant file your taxes for you?
    We will first understand the customer's financial situation, prepare the corresponding HMRC form for the customer, and fill in the relevant tax information for the customer to ensure that the information is complete and meets the requirements of HMRC, and complete the entire tax procedure in an orderly manner.
  • I just immigrated to the UK, how do I apply for Split Year Treatment?
    For people who have just immigrated to the UK, the problem they often encounter when filing taxes is that they do not know how to declare the Split Year Treatment (Split Year Treatment). This is because you need to fill in the SA109 form to fill in the relevant information, and the relevant forms cannot Choose and fill in the HMRC tax declaration process, so you need to find another SA109 form to fill in. If you have other income, such as dividends in Hong Kong, regular bank or rental income, you need to fill in other forms, because each person's situation is different , it is difficult to generalize which forms to fill in, or which details to pay attention to, etc. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us to follow up for you.
bottom of page